In May, Adventist Risk Management, which insures Adventist churches throughout North America, held a free webinar outlining four critical steps for church leaders to consider when resuming in-person worship services and other activities. The English version is now available to stream above, and a webinar in Spanish is being offered June 22, 2020 at 1:00 pm, CDT (register).
- Guidelines for Reopening Churches | ARM
- Guidelines for Reopening Churches | CDC
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility | CDC
- Use of Cloth Face Coverings | CDC
- Information Regarding COVID-19 | ARM