Membership Status Change Report
Use this form to report a baptism, re-baptism or profession of faith
Select “Baptism” as the type of status change in the following circumstances:
- The person is joining the Seventh-day Adventist Church for the first time through baptism (this may include children of current members, first-time Christians, or those coming from other denominations)
- The person is a reclaimed former member
Select “Re-baptism” as the type of status change for current members who chose to renew their commitment publicly through re-baptism.
Profession of Faith
Select “Profession of Faith” as the type of status change in the following circumstances:
- The person is a committed Christian coming from another group that practices baptism by immersion
- The person is a current member of the Adventist Church who cannot secure a transfer because of world conditions
- The person is a current member of the Adventist Church whose home church does not respond to request for transfer
- The person is a current member of the Adventist Church whose membership been misplaced, but they have remained faithful and committed
Additional information regarding baptism, re-baptism and profession of faith is available in the Seventh-day Adventist Church Manual. You may also message the conference clerk or call 515.223.1197 x2114 with any questions.