It is with excitement that the Iowa-Missouri Conference communication department is announcing this year’s Calendar Photo Contest. Last year was the first time in many years members of the conference submitted their own photography to be featured in the calendar. Based on the positive feedback received, the communication department decided to host the contest again. Please read the official rules below. If your submission does not meet the rules as stated below, your photo will not be eligible to win. Thank you for your submissions!
Iowa-Missouri Conference Calendar Photo Contest Now Open
Deadline September 30, 2022
- Wildlife (Wild animals, bugs, birds, etc.)
- Scenes from Iowa and Missouri
- Travel (Outside of Iowa and Missouri)
- Participants must be a member of the Iowa-Missouri Conference of Seventh-day Adventists or a student at Sunnydale Adventist Academy.
- Participants may submit two images, for one category. (Example: A photo of a goose and a separate photo of a moose both submitted to the Wildlife category.)
- Photos should be taken within the past 12 months from the deadline, Sept. 30, 2022.
- Shots should be in horizontal layout (not vertical or square).
- No portraits or pictures of people.
- State where the photo was taken.
- Photos may be in color or black-and-white.
- Limit photo manipulation (Photoshop, Lightroom, etc).
- All participants will be required to agree to a legal disclaimer.
- Judges reserve the right to re-categorize entries.
- Photographers may win no more than one prize in each winning group: grand prize, category prize, and finalists.
- Grand Prize Winner (1): $100 and placement on the cover of the 2023 Iowa-Missouri Conference Calendar
- Category winners (4): $50
- Remaining finalists (7): $20
How to enter:
- Send your high-resolution images (jpg, tif, eps, or png at least 300 dpi) sized to a minimum of 11″ in width and Entry Form by any method below:
The top 12 photographs will be decided by November 2022.
All images submitted become the property of the Iowa-Missouri Conference of Seventh-day Adventists and must be the original work of the submitting photographer and have never been copyrighted. All images submitted may be published by the Iowa-Missouri Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. The Iowa-Missouri Conference of Seventh-day Adventists retain a non-exclusive perpetual license to publish, use, edit, adapt, modify, excerpt and/or reproduce each image in any and all media, including usage on the Internet and social media and including those forms of media yet to be developed.