Every year the Iowa-Missouri Conference prints a calendar and this year we want to feature photos from you — our members! Find out how you can participate below.
Deadline September 30, 2021
- Scenes from Iowa and Missouri
- Participants may submit up to four images, one for each category.
- Photos should be taken within the past 12 months from the deadline, Sept. 30, 2021.
- Shots should be in horizontal layout.
- No portraits or pictures of people.
- Include the state where the photo was taken and a title for your photograph.
- Photos may be in color or black-and-white.
- Limit photo manipulation (Photoshop, Lightroom, etc).
- All participants will be required to agree to a legal disclaimer. (Found on the bottom of the photo submission form.)
- Grand Prize Winner (1): $100 and placement on the cover of the 2022 Iowa-Missouri Conference Calendar.
- Category winners (4): $50
- Remaining finalists (7): $20
- All contest participants will receive an extra copy of the printed calendar.
How to enter:
- Send an Iowa Missouri Conference Photo Submission Form and Legal Terms and
- Send your high-resolution images (jpg, tif, eps, or png at least 300 dpi) sized to a minimum of 11″ in width by any method below:
- Email your file to email@example.com
- Mail a flash drive with your images to PO Box 65665, West Des Moines, IA 50265
The top 12 photographs will be decided in October 2021.